Monday, December 2, 2013

2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #d to 199

My first 2013 Rollie Fingers card.  He's only got 3 real cards so far this year. All three are in Panini's Cooperstown set.  All are inserts.  He has two autos and a Coglan's disc.
And so I figure why not get the rarest of the cards first.  I feel like I stole this card.  I won this card for $2.25. The sellers shipping was a little on the high side which is probably why the card went for so little, but I ended up paying $6.25 delivered and I'll take that anyday for a certified Rollie Fingers on card auto. Especially one numbered to only 199.  His other auto in the set is numbered to 700 and right now I'm having trouble finding one that's not way over priced.

But here is the newest addition to the collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment