Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More new Rollies

Well my Rollie 1/1 cardfest continues with some great new additions.

You're saying "but CB that just looks like the regular old Gypsy Queen Rollie Fingers card"

Yes it does but when we flip it over...
Straight from the Topps Vault.  It a blank back.  The Topps Vault was selling these on ebay.  I got this for the minimum bid, which was $9.95.  I was thinking shipping was high but after seeing the way Topps packaged the card I'm very happy.  The card comes in it's own case.


Which is sealed by a Topps Vault sticker, in a bag, in a padded sleeve, in a box, oh and it has a Certificate of Authenticity too.



I also snagged this bad boy for the opening bid of 9.99.  I'll gladly pay 10 bucks for a printing plate to add to my Player Collection.  Since I missed the first one I saw on eBay, due to high pricing snagging this guy for just under 10 bucks plus shipping seems like a steal and another ray to my Tribute Rollie Rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment