Monday, January 3, 2011

2009 Topps Tribute Rollie Rainbow

About time, that's all I have to say.  I've been mentioning this for a while now and I finally found all the cards I needed for the post.
Here is the 2009 Topps Tribute Rollie Fingers Rainbow.  Double Rainbow.
Lets get a close up of these great cards
First we have the base Rollie.
Next rarest #d to 219. And personally my favorite just for looks, is the blue.





Then Black #d to 99
Then the gold and actually the one card I had the hardest time acquiring. #d to 50
And the magnificent one!!!


Ah the red 1/1.  I can't believe for how little I actually got this for.

And the other one of ones


The cyan printing plate.

And the Yellow.
My first rainbow of parallels.  Not too shabby and it's a HOFer to boot, one of my favorites.
I'm also slowly working on a Goodwin Champions Rainbow and pretty much have the mini rainbow done.

Anybody else out there have any rainbows to show??

Check out my Superbowl Contest over at Collector's Crack.

cb out.

No comments:

Post a Comment