Tuesday, March 6, 2018

2016 Topps Archives Snapshots


Year: 2016
Manufacturer: Topps
Card Set: Archives Snapshots
Card Number: AS-RF
Card Type: Base


I picked up a few Rollie Fingers off of COMC during their Black Friday event.  I've really slowed my PC of Rollie, but that's mainly because there are fewer cards to chase and most of them are low numbered auto cards.  Anywho,  The Topps Archives Snapshots was an Topps online exclusive.  Each box had 12 cards: one autograph, one black and white parallel and 10 base cards.  The base set is small, only 50 cards and there are 36 autograph subjects, Rollie has an autograph in the set as well and there are 2 parallels.  I really like this card and not just because it features Rollie as a Brewer.  It's a great photo.



2 comments:

  1. You need to show more Fingers posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this card but the autographed version. It is numbered 10 out off 15. If you're interested let me know.

    ReplyDelete