Friday, March 7, 2014

2013 Panini Cooperstown Autograph #d to 700

I have a lot of Rollie Fingers autographed cards. It's one of the things I love about collecting him. His autos are cheap and so are the really cool relic cards.  On average a Rollie auto goes for around $10.  And that's a great price.   I had been trying to pick this card up for a while. I had already picked up his other auto in the set numbered to 199 and I got that card for a steal.  Well patience pays off again. I finally found a seller not asking for the moon with a decent starting price and ended up snagging this guy for $6 and even with shipping got it to me for under ten bucks!  It's been a really slow couple years for new Rollie cards and I'm glad I finally was able to pick up  the last card from last years Cooperstown set.






1 comment:

  1. Nice pickup! I met Rollie a couple years ago at the fanfest in Pheonix, very nice guy!

    ReplyDelete